An ordinary passport may be issued to any citizen of the United Republic of Tanzania for the purpose of travelling outside the United Republic of Tanzania. This passport may be used to travel to all countries and is issued with a validity of ten years.
Requirements for Ordinary Passport
- Applicant’s Birth certificate or an Affidavit of birth
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of birth of a parent or Certificate of Naturalisation;
- National ID Card (issued by NIDA)
- Proof of applicant’s activities or justification of a trip
- 1 passport size photo
- Passport fee (150,000 If applied from within the country or 90 USD If applied through Tanzania Embassies abroad