This Pass may be issued to;
- Dependent wife;
- Near relatives.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR DEPENDANT PASS
- Security bond form attached with stamp duty worth 500/= T.Shillings from Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA)
- Copy of the applicant’s valid passport
- Passport copy of dependent
- A soft copy of passport size photograph
- Copy of marriage certificate if wife is dependent
- Copy of birth certificate if dependent is a child
- Copy of birth certificate if dependent is a parent (mother/father) of applicant
- When applying for replacement, previous D/PASS should be attached with the application
- If the applicant is not a Tanzanian citizen but a resident, either of the following resident permits should be attached depending on the immigration status of the applicant (Exemption certificate, Resident Permit class A, B or C)
- Application fee for dependent pass is USD 550
A male child who is above 18 years old is not entitled to be dependent.