The Commissioner General of Immigration Services at any time may revoke the passport or other travel documents issued to the holder where:-
- The holder of a passport allows another person to use his/her passport.
- The holder of a passport has been deported or repatriated to the United Republic of Tanzania at the expense of the Government.
- The holder has ceased to be a citizen of United Republic of Tanzania.
- The holder engages in illicit drug trafficking, money laundering, migrant trafficking, terrorism acts or any other illegal transaction, Or
- It is in the national interests or national security